One of my favorite past times is fantasizing what I’d do if I won the lottery. It’s fun, it’s frivolous, and it always makes me smile. So I got to thinking, what if I won the WoW Lottery? What would I spend all that gold on?!?!
Hmmmmm….very, very curious indeed!
Well…just like in my real-life musings I think I’d splurge a little on myself, I think I’d splurge a little on others, and then I think I’d keep a stockpile for a rainy day. But…what would I buy?!?! Let’s go shopping and spend some gold, shall we?
- I think the very first thing I’d do is buy myself a Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth because I really do want one, but I’m too cheap to actually buy one!
- I think I’d craft Brade a Mechano-hog because it’s a “low rider” which means that tauren can actually fit through the doors of the Undercity without having to dismount =)
- I’d probably get myself a Kirin Tor Ring for the achievement, 8,000 gold for 10 achievement points, egads! But I’m supposed to be day dreaming, right?
- I’d probably purchase a Grand Ice Mammoth, an Amored Blue Wind Rider, and a Red Drake which are three more mounts towards my goal of 100!
- Because diamonds are a girl’s best friend, perhaps I’d buy myself The Rock. Oooohhhh shiny!
- I’d go ahead and pay the crazy price for a Runed Storm Jewel for Beru, since I am apparently inept enough at fishing that the quest giver doesn’t seem to think that I deserve one. Regardless of the fact that I help her out every single day!
- I’d finally break down and train epic flying on my priest, and then craft her a Magnificent Flying Carpet to float about on.
- I’d pay everyone’s repair bills for a month of hard mode work (i.e. lot’s of wiping!).
- I’d make delicious chocolate cake for everyone to eat before every pull, just so we could have good luck fireworks shoot out of everyone’s head before pulling!
- I’d organize a giant hide and seek in which I would hide, and I would grant one wish that could be obtained with gold to the first person who could find me =)
I’m sure that there are plenty of other things that the gold could be spent on, but these are the first things that came to my head today
So…what would be on your lists?! What are the things that you’ve never bought but really wanted?