One of my favorite past times is fantasizing what I’d do if I won the lottery. It’s fun, it’s frivolous, and it always makes me smile. So I got to thinking, what if I won the WoW Lottery? What would I spend all that gold on?!?!
Hmmmmm….very, very curious indeed!
Well…just like in my real-life musings I think I’d splurge a little on myself, I think I’d splurge a little on others, and then I think I’d keep a stockpile for a rainy day. But…what would I buy?!?! Let’s go shopping and spend some gold, shall we?
- I think the very first thing I’d do is buy myself a Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth because I really do want one, but I’m too cheap to actually buy one!
- I think I’d craft Brade a Mechano-hog because it’s a “low rider” which means that tauren can actually fit through the doors of the Undercity without having to dismount =)
- I’d probably get myself a Kirin Tor Ring for the achievement, 8,000 gold for 10 achievement points, egads! But I’m supposed to be day dreaming, right?
- I’d probably purchase a Grand Ice Mammoth, an Amored Blue Wind Rider, and a Red Drake which are three more mounts towards my goal of 100!
- Because diamonds are a girl’s best friend, perhaps I’d buy myself The Rock. Oooohhhh shiny!
- I’d go ahead and pay the crazy price for a Runed Storm Jewel for Beru, since I am apparently inept enough at fishing that the quest giver doesn’t seem to think that I deserve one. Regardless of the fact that I help her out every single day!
- I’d finally break down and train epic flying on my priest, and then craft her a Magnificent Flying Carpet to float about on.
- I’d pay everyone’s repair bills for a month of hard mode work (i.e. lot’s of wiping!).
- I’d make delicious chocolate cake for everyone to eat before every pull, just so we could have good luck fireworks shoot out of everyone’s head before pulling!
- I’d organize a giant hide and seek in which I would hide, and I would grant one wish that could be obtained with gold to the first person who could find me =)
I’m sure that there are plenty of other things that the gold could be spent on, but these are the first things that came to my head today :)
So…what would be on your lists?! What are the things that you’ve never bought but really wanted?