After an hour or two of exploring the patch, we threw 10 people together and went into the 10 man version of the Cursader’s Coliseum. After a few pulls, we put everything together and netted a clean kill, with the trickiest part working out what to do with phase 2. I will likely do a write up after we see the 25 man tomorrow night, but honestly everything that you need is in the post Matticus did, and is linked in my post below.
I did, however, want to give you a quick heads up on what you may want to take care of in Grid before your first venture in to see the Northrend Beasts!
- There is a GRID update, it’s not on curse as of the time of this post, but the most recent version can be found here. It was updated roughly 5 or 6 days ago. I downloaded this before our 10 man raid tonight, and had no noticble errors while running the instance and GRID worked perfectly, as far as I can tell.
- As a side note, if you are a Deadly Boss Mods user, you can download the newest version (also not up on curse as of this post) here. The site is slammed, so if it is down when you attempt to grab the download, just keep randomly checking it.
- Another note for those of you that use X-Perl. You will find that you have a ton of errors. You can grab the update (you got it…not on curse yet!) here.
- There are a few key debuffs that you will want to add into GRID for the first encounter in the Coliseum. My preference is to have my debuffs shown as the center icon on GRID. (Kae has done an excellent walkthrough on adding debuffs to GRID, if you need assitance with adding debuffs).
- Impale – This will be a stacking debuff on your tanks that will do periodic damage on the tank during the Gormok portion of the encounter.
- Burning Bile – This is a debuff that will be placed on members of the raid during the Acidmaw and Dreadscale portion of the encounter. Not only will these people need some extra heal love, but non-healers will need to be aware of who has this debuff so that they can cleanse themselves of the paralytic poison!
- Paralytic Toxin – This is a debuff that will be placed on members of the raid during the Acidmaw and Dreadscale portion of the encounter. These people will also need a few extra heals, but it will be important to know who has this debuff so that they can pair up with a party member afflicted with Burning Bile to remove it.
- As a side note, it may be beneficial to set up Arctic Breath as well, as those afflicted will need extra heals, however I did not try this tonight, so I do not know if it is worthwhile.
Hopefully that helps everyone just a little bit! Good Luck and Happy Healing!
edit: This warning was just posted by Ice Dragon. Do NOT visit curse at this time (none of my links above are to curse). Apparently one of their banner ads has a keylogger in it. Wait for an all clear before returning to curse.
edit 2: Has anyone found an update for Bartender4 yet?