So, after some of my apprehension about the patch has faded away, I found a few things that I am excited about doing with 3.2!
- Farm for my Raptor Pets! I tried for a few of the rare spawns yesterday without any luck. I have no idea how long this is going to take me, but because they are there I must haves them! Vanity Pets are my crack in WoW! Not to mention that they are soooooooooooo cute!
- Acquire my Raptor Mount. I have started this chore, and I must care for my baby raptor for 19 days, which means a trip to Un’goro every day, so that he will grow a fondness for me, and then I can ride him.
- Explore the new Argent Dailys. I still have not done this yet. I know…bad Beru! No Biscuit! I will get around to it, honest! I just can’t get hugely excited about it.
- Complete the Trial of Champions achievements on Beru. It’s a zippy little instance, and once I get past the annoyances of having to joust at the start (and remembering to dismount early so I don’t get bugged and can heal), I don’t mind it so much!
- Collect some of the nice loot from Trial of Champions for my Shaman and Mage! There are some very lovely items to be had in the zone, and I wouldn’t mind nabbing up a few of them :)
- Upgrade my squire! Ugh…so many emblems to do this! Brade got his upgraded on the first night because 1) he horded all of his emblems; and 2) because he is much better about doing the dailys than I ever was.
- Finish getting my argent pets! I still need the broom (a few more ToC runs on my paladin will net this for me), the bat (which I have to buy with Beru, as she’s the only one with the rep to do it…unless I can bat my eyes enough at Brade and convince him that purchasing it for me would be a worthy investment!), and the new wyrmling pet that was released.
- Do the orphans quests with my other 80 toons! I need to get on this one chop chop, as I suspect they will be gone on Tuesday. I think I’m going to nab a Wolvar on my shaman, because it’s seems quite appropriate. I’ve not decided which pet to get with my other two 80′s! Beru has the little hyper-active oracle guy :)
- Finish my transmute quest for Cardinal Rubies, and then reap the rewards of cutting them into runed gems and selling them! Maybe I will line my pockets enough that I will finally feel comfortable enough to splurge and buy myself the Traveler’s Mammoth!
- Make my mace! This is the week, I can feel it! Our raid kicked ass last night, netting us another Hard Mode Hodir kill, in a minimal amount of pulls. We owned Vezax, even with the changes to DKs (although we did utilize other cooldowns to compensate) and interrupts (you now need 3 instead of 2). We had an hour left in the raid after Vezax, and everyone wanted to give Yogg a few attempts rather than go kill the optionals. We had to sub in a couple of ex-raiders to help fill a few spots, but we made it into phase 3 on our first pull regardless. And we had our best phase 2 ever, regardless of the fact is was 11:30 at night and people were tired! Sunday is the day. *crosses fingers*
So, what are some of the things that you would like to do in 3.2?