I am not.
The rumor mill has been grinding out speculation on a release date for this patch, with the most popular believe being that it’s going to hit a week from today, on December 8. I am hoping that it’s later…but with reality (and another push on the downloader) setting in, it probably is going to be sooner rather than later. *grumbles* I would have liked another few weeks to seal the deal on HM 25 Anub. I would have liked to not have to worry about progression over the holidays. It is looking, however, like my only hope is that we can plow through the first wing before Christmas and the next wing won’t be released until after the new year.
Well…rather than sulking over things I can’t control, I suppose I should embrace all of the things that patch 3.3 is bringing with it:
- Cross Server LFG – this should be a good thing for all those who are looking to PuG. It’s hard enough sitting in LFG trying to get a group going, but it’s even more disheartening to realize that you are one of two people in LFG. This should help make groups more prevalent.
- Ice Crown Citadel 5 man – this is a 3 wing tiered 5 man, with lots of shiny new loot. Cool…I think. I haven’t really been following up on this much, but I am sure I will run it ad nauseum on any number of my characters. Here’s hoping it’s a cool place!
- Ice Crown Citadel 10/25 Raid – I always enjoy new raid content, but we’ve got two bosses to finish up still in the old content! Algalon 25 and HM 25 Anub! I imagine that there will still be time in our raid schedule to finish them up, with the tiered release. But still…would have been nice to get them done before the next tier of content!
- With this comes the next legendary, Shadowmourne. If you are in a position to make a decision on how this newest orange is awarded, be sure that you finalize that decision before going into ICC!
- Prepare for new gear! Start stockpiling your gems and enchanting materials for the new items that will be coming along in ICC.
- Make sure that your herbs are in order for flasks and potions that may be needed for progression content.
- Strategies! Start thinking about them. While there isn’t a huge amount out there yet on these encounters, there is enough information to start forming preliminary ideas for how you want to tackle something.
- Achievements – If you like them…there will be several new ones to start working on.
I, personally, have started digging up what information I can surrounding the first four bosses being unlocked in the Citadel: Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwhisper, Gunship Battle and Deathbringer Saurfang. I have also been hording some of my gems, rather than selling them, and making sure I have lots of flowers to make potions with!
How about you? Are you ready for the patch? What are you doing to prepare?