So…where I may differ from others is that I didn’t actually start my WoW career as a nice, respectable class…say like a noble druid. Oh no! I was even NEWBIER than that! I am somewhat ashamed to admit *buries head* that my very first character was that of a Night Elf Hunter…which, yes, had a name based from Middle Earth, albeit from a footnote. (Earendiljade). Hey! I can hear that snickering from over here you know, at least it wasn’t some form of “Legolas”! ;)
- I used to enchant every weapon I had based on HOW the enchant looked. Go go beastslaying, icy weapon, and demonslaying!
- I bought fist weapons in Darnassas…because I thought it was cool to punch things with my hands.
- I used the same pet (Glamdring) from level 10 – 60. I even still have that cat!
- My first “raid” was on Black Fathom Depths. Yes…you used to be able to put 20 people in that instance! The entire time that I was there, I was like…wtf, why can’t I loot my quest items! Oh, and to this day, I still haven’t perfected that darn jump.
- On our way to “raid” Scarlet Monestary, we got lost, so stopped by to kill Fozzak in Arathi Highlands. Yea…we were REALLY lost.
- I used to spend hours just jumping. Because I thought that the flip was so cool.
- I must have guild quit my first guild like…a dozen times answering the question “How do I leave a guild”.
- I refused to use anything other than a bow, because, c’mon now! Night Elves wouldn’t shoot a gun! To this day, I still have not trained guns =)
The way this works is that I get to pick someone to share, right?! I’d love to hear from Keeva over at Tree Bark Jacket (No rush! We can all wait until Yoggy is dead to hear your newb stories!); Raaf over at Druid Heal!, and Foofy from Foofy’s Cupcake Factory!
Random Trivia! My druid also has a Tolkein originated name Queen Beruthiel – the cat lady.