I have to say, I most definately have a favorite thing about 3.2. And it 100% is Yogg-Saron’s clouds being more vocal!
We went in there tonight at about 11:00, because we had some extra time after Vezax, and thought we’d give Yogg 3 a few pulls before we called it (had our best phase 2 ever!). Even with people being tired, and even with having raiding for a few hours prior, we managed to keep clean phase ones! There is just something about the accountability that really forced people to stay focused and make a better effort to dodge the clouds that was really refreshing. It is by far and away my absolutely favorite thing about the patch! A close second, though, is the 3 minute innervate! I find myself toss that sucker out to anyone and everyone!
With all of that being said, I’d also like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that we have a few spots open on our raiding roster, due to some people leaving the game as a result of life calling them away. I wish them the best of luck in their endeavors; but as it is also my job to fill their holes, I thought I’d let everyone know that we have a couple of openings 🙂 Our recruitment post is after the break, if you are interested in learning more about Monolith and seeing what it is that we do.
We are currently recruiting the following to suppliment our raid roster:
One Shadow Priest;
One Elemental Shaman;
We may consider one Excpetional Warlock;
We may consider one Exceptional Rogue.
Monolith is a Day One horde guild on the Llane (est) server. Monolith started as a group of friends that have been raiding together since EQ1. We are currently 13/14 in Ulduar (3/9 HM), 1/5 CC and are focusing our progression on Ulduar Hard Modes and the upcoming challenges in the Crusader’s Colliseum.
Our primary goal as a guild is to push end game content, while maintaining an environment conducive to being a working adult. We will not have world firsts, and we will likely not have realm firsts, but we do offer the opportunity to play with like minded adults, who want to enjoy the end game while pushing the content that is available to us.
Monolith raids 4 nights a week: Sunday from 7:00 – Midnight; Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 – Midnight. All of our invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time to ensure a timely first pull.
* Must play well with others. Because we are a guild of mature adults, it is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerence for Drama or Disrespect. We do not care how good your DPS is, or how leet you think you are, it is imperative that you fit in well with our guild and treat everyone with respect or you will be asked to leave.
* Ability to meet our raid schedule. Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. We request that our Members keep 60% attendance, and our Veterans keep 80% attendance. While we understand that the demographic that we are seeking (mature adults) will have things that may arise and may cause them to miss a raid here and there, we do expect you to make a commitment to our guild.
* Know your class I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.
* Gear We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an unsurmountable hurdle to your application.
* Loyalty Monolith is a family. We have a high member retention rate, and when we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a part of Monolith, which means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We are not a stepping stone to the next best thing. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.
If you think that Monolith is a good fit for you, please take the time to complete our recruitment application. All applications are kept confidential. This application can be found at www.monolithwow.com