I am a bit hesitant to do this here, in large part because I’m not sure that my blog is the best place for it. I want this to be a place for information and intellegent discussion on unique topics. But, we have been recruiting in some form or fashion for 3 months now, and the general channels are not providing us with the applicants that we need to fill the holes in our raid roster. So, I thought that I’d utilize this channel to advertise our guild a bit.
After reading through the obiligatory recruitment blurb below, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to answer any quesitons that you might have
We are currently recruiting the following to supliment our raid roster:
Two Shadow Priests;
One or Two Resto Shaman;
Monolith is a Day One horde guild on the Llane (est) server. Monolith started as a group of friends that have been raiding together since EQ1. We are currently 13/14 (3/9 HM) in Ulduar and 4/5 in Crusader’s Coliseum, and are focusing our progression on Ulduar Hard Modes and the new challenges presented to us in the Crusader’s Coliseum.
Our primary goal as a guild is to push end game content, while maintaining an environment conducive to being a working adult. We will not have world firsts, and we will likely not have realm firsts, but we do offer the opportunity to play with like minded adults, who want to enjoy the end game while pushing the content that is available to us.
Monolith raids 4 nights a week: Sunday from 7:00 – Midnight; Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 – Midnight. All of our invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time to ensure a timely first pull.
* Must play well with others. Because we are a guild of mature adults, it is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerence for Drama or Disrespect. We do not care how good your DPS is, or how leet you think you are, it is imperative that you fit in well with our guild and treat everyone with respect or you will be asked to leave.
* Ability to meet our raid schedule. Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. We request that our Members keep 60% attendance, and our Veterans keep 80% attendance. While we understand that the demographic that we are seeking (mature adults) will have things that may arise and may cause them to miss a raid here and there, we do expect you to make a commitment to our guild.
* Know your class I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.
* Gear We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an unsurmountable hurdle to your application.
* Loyalty Monolith is a family. We have a high member retention rate, and when we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a part of Monolith, which means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We are not a stepping stone to the next best thing. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.
If you think that Monolith is a good fit for you, please take the time to complete our recruitment application. This application can be found at http://www.monolithwow.com